What is OncoDEEP?
OncoDEEP is a genomic study that helps the oncologist in making therapeutic decisions. The complete molecular characterization of the tumour through the use of the most innovative technologies (NGS, IHQ, pyrosequencing, among others) together with the analysis of the latest scientific publications, allows us to generate a complete and detailed clinical report with the detected biomarkers and the medications associated with them.
OncoDEEP is the most cost-effective test on the market for the molecular characterization of the tumour, which focuses on diagnostic biomarkers specific to the type of cancer. This integrated study combines the study of DNA / RNA with protein analysis to provide valuable information in therapeutic decision making.
The results obtained, both from ultrasequencing and from molecular tests, are integrated and interpreted in a complete and detailed clinical report.
Immunohistochemistry analysis is performed according to the type of cancer associated with targeted therapies, chemotherapies, immunotherapies and others.
OncoDEEP has CE IVD markings and is carried out in an ISO 15189 accredited laboratory.
How does it work?
From the paraffin block tumour sample, more than 70 key genes are sequenced, and immunohistochemical analysis is performed according to the type of cancer associated with targeted therapies, chemotherapies, immunotherapies and others.
In addition to this an integrated theranostics report is generated that contains:
- Molecular characterization of the tumour
- Treatment options: targeted therapies, chemotherapies and immunotherapies
- Availability of clinical trials
The delivery time of the results is 10 business days.
OncoDEEP is indicated in adult patients with solid tumors in which:
- There are multiple standard treatment options and you want to choose the most effective
- Standard options can not be considered due to patient comorbidities
- The standard treatment lines have been exhausted
- The tumor is highly aggressive
- The tumor is rare or infrequent